This curry shop is famous for the ridiculously spicy soup curry. Most of the people who comes to Harajuku has tried this shop at least once!
The spiciest level, 40 "boga" curry is just inedible. Your tongue will start hurting the moment you put your mouth to the soup. Apparently bad for your health, but we just can't resist to know the limit of our ability.
・Total distance: 550m, 7mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Harajuku Station, Takeshita Exit
・Steps to follow : 1 - 7
1. We guide you from Harajuku Station Takeshita-guchi today. This is the most famous street in Harajuku. There's another exit going upstairs called Omotosando Exit, so be careful.
If you went out of the wrong exit, ask someone to take you to the Takeshita-dori. Everyone would know where it is.
2. This is the famous Takeshita-dori entrance.
I am sure this street will be much more crowded than the picture here, but as this is the simplest way to get to Fukuyoshi, step in and go STRAIGHT down to the end of the street.
3. At the end of Takeshita-dori, cross the intersection and turn LEFT.
4. After turning left, you'll see the street branches to 2.
Take the narrower street to your RIGHT.
5. Going down the street for a few hundred meters, the street bends left.
Go along the bent street.
6. 20-30 meters after turning the bent street, you'll find the white HONORARY building to your RIGHT.
7. This is the Honorary building. SHANTi is on the 2nd floor!