Open Hour: Tue-Fri (except holiday)
Close: Mon (Tue when Mon is holiday)
Ramen and Curry did not originate in Japan, but it has become a national food, and also became a different food from the original.
Minoringo is a curry shop that have taken a step further to create their own style of curry.
The specialty is Keema (minced meat curry), coming with semi-boiled egg. Add the cheese topping for 150Yen and you will see a whole different style of curry!
・Total distance: 120m, 1mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Harajuku Station, Takeshita Exit
・Steps to follow : 1 - 5
1. We guide you from Harajuku Station Takeshita-guchi today. This is the most famous street in Harajuku. There's another exit going upstairs called Omotosando Exit, so be careful. If you went out of the wrong exit, ask someone to take you to the Takeshita-dori. Everyone would know where it is.
2. This is the famous Takeshita-dori entrance.
Today, we are not going into Takeshita-dori, but after crossing the road from the Harajuku station gate exit, take a LEFT.
3. Just a 30 second from the station, you'll see this landscape.
You can already see the building of Minoringo.
4. This is the building where the Minoringo is. Just around the back of this building is entrance for Minoringo.
5. This is the entrance of みのりんご (Minoringo).
Have a great meal!