Restaurant: La Fee Delice （ラ フェ デリース）
Address: 5-11-1, Jinguumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Nearest Station: Meiji Jingumae station, Exit 4
Open Hour: From 11:30 to 23:00 (L.O.21:30)
Price: [Dinner] 3,000- yen 3,999 yen [Lunch] 1,000- yen 1,999 yen
Credit Card: JCB, AMEX, VISA
La Fee Delice, known for its excellent crepe, is perhaps one of the hottest local restaurants around Harajuku. When we first had their marron crepe, we were stunned how such a small restaurant in a hidden street could serve such high standard dish. It was a big enough crepe that almost fell out of the plate but neatly prepared with the tasty whipped cream on top that blended perfectly with the marron paste. It was simply phenomenal and every bite was pleasure to remember. If you are looking for a place to have exceptional crepe in Harajuku, La Fee Delice is a place to go.
・Total distance: 290m, 3 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Meiji Jingu Mae Station (Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line or Fukutoshin Line), Exit 4
・Steps to follow : 1 - 9
1. This is Meiji Jingu Mae Station (Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line or Fukutoshin Line), Exit 4.
Let's start your way from here.
2. When you come outside from Tokyo Metro Meiji Jingu Mae Station Exit 4, turn around and follow the arrows to start your way.
Walk straight for about 20m until you reach the intersection.
3. When you reach the intersection, cross the road and keep walking straight.
4. After crossing the road, keep walking straight for about 100m until you find SHAKEY'S to your right.
5. When you find SHAKEY'S to your right, make a right turn.
6. Pass the bronze statue and walk straight for about 50m until you find the 1st street to your left.
7. Make a left turn at the 1st street and make a right turn immediately. Follow the arrow carefully.
8. After making a right turn immediately, you can find your destination already to your left in less than 20m.
9. This is La Fee Delice （ラ フェ デリース）. Enjoy the best crepe in Harajuku!