Nearest Station: JR Harajuku station 2min from Omotesando Exit
Metro Jingumae station (C03, F15) 2min
Open Hour: Mon-Fri 10:45～02:00
Located near Harajuku station, the restaurant is not only popular because of it's location, but because of its taste of the Tonkotsu (pork based) soup.
The tonkotsu originated in Kyushu area, and having the name Kyushu Jangara, the restaurant has taken in different types of soup from different areas of Kyushu. Find your favorite taste!
・Total distance: 130m, 2mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Harajuku Station, Omotesando Exit
・Steps to follow : 1 - 5
1. We guide you from Harajuku Station, Omotesando exit today. If you don't know where Harajuku Station is, feel free to ask anyone around you!
2. When you exit the station, you will see the GAP store right in front. Cross the crosswalk and turn to the RIGHT.
3. Walk for 15 meters and take the FIRST LEFT along the sidewalk, and walk straight down the street for around 70 meters.
4. On your LEFT, you'll find the building by bricks. Kyushu Jangara is just behind.
5. Enjoy your meal in 九州じゃんがら (Kyushu Jangara)!