Restaurant: 光麺 (Kohmen)
Address: 6-2-8 Jingumae Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Near by Stations:
-Metro Jingumae station (C03, F15) 2min
-JR Harajuku station 7min from Omotesando Exit
Open Hour: Sun-Thu 10:00～03:00
Day before holiday 10:00～05:00
Credit card: N/A
Seats: 35 seats (15 counter seats)
Menu: 熟成光麺/ Juku-sei Kohmen (Pork based soup), 骨太光麺/ Honebuto Kohmen (Fish and pork based soup), ひや盛りつけ麺/ Hiyamori Tsuke-men (Dip style ramen cold), あつ盛りつけ麺/ Atsumori Tsuke-man (Dip style ramen hot), etc.
The starter of new style Ramen restaurant. The sign, seating, desert menus, etc. has attract women who were hesitant in going to Ramen restaurants alone, and the market of Ramen has changed
drastically after the appearance of Kohmen. But don't be mistaken, the taste of ramen at Kohmen has never stopped attracting men either.
・Total distance: 550m, 7mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Harajuku Station, Omotesando Exit
・Steps to follow : 1 - 8
1. We guide you from Harajuku Station, Omotesando exit today. If you don't know where Harajuku Station is, feel free to ask anyone around you!
2. When you exit the station, you will see the GAP store right in front. Cross the crosswalk and turn to the RIGHT.
3. Walk for 15 meters and take the FIRST LEFT along the sidewalk, and walk straight down the street for around 150 meters.
4. You will come across a big crossroad. Cross the road to your RIGHT.
5. After crossing the road, turn to your LEFT. Once again, cross the crossroad and go straight down the steet.
6. 30 meters down, when you see Kangol and Clark's, turn to your RIGHT. This is the 2nd street from the signal.
7. This is the street you want go into.
8. 15 meters into the street, you will find Kohmen to your LEFT!
Have a nice meal!