Restaurant: 原宿餃子樓 (Harajuku Gyozaro)
Address: 6-2-4 Jinguumae Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Near by Stations:
-Metro Jingumae station (C03, F15) 2min
-JR Harajuku station 7min from Omotesando Exit
Open Hour: 11:30-04:30
Price: - 1,999 Yen
Credit card: N/A
Menu: 焼き餃子/Yaki gyoza (Grilled dumplings), 水餃子/Sui gyoza (dumplings), ライス/Rice, もやし/Moyashi (Bean sprout with minced meat topping), キャベツ/Kya-be-tsu (Cabbage)
・Total distance: 600 m, 7mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Harajuku Station, Takeshita Exit
・Steps to follow : 1 - 9
1. We guide you from Harajuku Station today. In Harajuku station, exit from "Omotesando Exit", not the famous "Takeshitadori Exit". Turn LEFT after exiting the
2. When you exit the station, you will see the GAP store right in front. Cross the crosswalk and turn to the RIGHT.
3. Walk for 15 meters and take the first left along the sidewalk, and go straight down the road for around 200 meters until you come across a big cross road.
4. You will come across a big crossroad. Cross the road to your RIGHT.
5. After crossing the road, turn to your LEFT. Once again, cross the crossroad and go straight down the steet.
After crossing, go straight down the raod for around 100 meters.
6. When you see Kangol and Clark's, turn to your RIGHT. This is the 2nd street from the signal.
7. This is the street you want to go into.
8. 20 meters from the corner, turn LEFT on the first road.
9. Just 10m from the corner on your LEFT is Harajuku Gyozarou. Enjoy your meal!