Open Hour: Mon-Sat 11:30～21:00（L.O.20:30）
・Total distance: 600 m, 7 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Harajuku Station, Takeshita Exit
・Steps to follow : 1 - 7
1. We guide you from Harajuku Station Takeshita-guchi today. This is the most famous street in Harajuku. There's another exit going upstairs called Omotosando Exit, so be careful.
If you went out of the wrong exit, ask someone to take you to the Takeshita-dori. Everyone would know where it is.
2. This is the famous Takeshita-dori entrance.
Today, we are not going into Takeshita-dori, but after crossing the road from the Harajuku station gate exit, take a LEFT.
3. 150 meters from the station, you'll see that the street is bent to the right.
Follow the street and turn to your RIGHT.
4. This is what you see after you make your turn. You will go STRAIUGHT for about 350 meters until you come accross a big intersection.
5. This is the big intersection you will come across coming straight down the street, about 500 meters from Harajuku Station, and 350 meters from the right curve you made at point 3.
Go STRAIGHT through the intersection.
6. After you cross the intersection, the second building is Curry up.
7. This is how it looks from out side. Enjoy your Meal!