Restaurant: Toriyoshi Ginzaten (鳥よし 銀座店)
Address: 7-2, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo Ginza corridor gai 1F
Nearest Station: Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, Marunouchi Line), Exit C2
Open Hour: [Monday - Friday] 17:00 - 23:00,
[Saturday and Sunday, Holiday] 16:00 - 22:00
Price Range: [Dinner]￥6,000～￥7,999
Credit Card: (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, Diners)
Seats: 42 seats (Table 16 seats, counter 26 seats)
When it comes to Yakitori, we like to go Toriyoshi for a firm and reliable meal. Toriyoshi is a very popular restaurant for the locals where they serve splendid grilled chickens (yakitori) in Ginza. The restaurant offers decent and well-made yakitoris such as chicken wings, skins, meatloaf, heart, liver, white meat and more at the very reasonable prices. The way they grill chickens are so refined and sophisticated as if they know exactly when to turn those delicious chickens around and the freshness of meat in this restaurant is a top notch; every bite makes you go weak in the knees. The locals queuing outside to have their excellent grilled chickens proves the popularity of this restaurant.
・Total distance: 450m, 5 min （on foot）
・Starting Point : Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, Marunouchi Line), Exit C2
・Steps to follow : 1 - 10
1. Let's start your way from Ginza Station Exit C2.
2. When you reach upstairs, turn around and walk straight for 15m. Then make a left turn at the 1st street.
3. After making a left turn, walk straight for 100m until you reach the crossing.
4. When reach the 1st crossing, keep walking straight for another 100m until you reach the 2nd crossing.
5. When you reach the 2nd crossing, cross the street and make a right turn.
6. Walk straight for 70m until the end of this street.
7. You will pass 7 Eleven and Starbucks to your left.
8. When you reach the end of this street, cross the street and make a left turn.
9. Walk straight for 100m and you will find your destination to your right.
10. This is Toriyoshi
Ginzaten (鳥よし 銀座店). Enjoy your meal!