Restaurant: Taketomi Jima (竹富島)
Address: 6-12-13, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo Ginza, Daito building B1F
Nearest Station: Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, Marunouchi Line)
Open Hour: [Mon-Sun] 11:30-15:00 (L.O.14:30), [Mon-Thu] 17:00 - 24：00 (L.O.23:00),
[Fri] 17:00 - 25：00 (L.O.24:00), [Sat, Sun] 17:00 - 23:00 (L.O.22:00)
Price Range: [Lunch] ～￥999, [Dinner]￥5,000～￥5,999
Credit Card: (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, Diners)
Service Charge: 530 yen
Seats: 90 seats
Here is the restaurant where you can have the excellent Okinawan seafood in Ginza. When you come to Taketomi Jima, order their plate of assorted
sashimi (sashimi no moriawase) that has slices of super fresh raw fish directly delivered from Okinawa. Just dip those slices into the soy sauce with a little bit of wasabi to bring out the
flavor of the fresh fish even more and you will realize you have come to the right place! There are all kinds exceptional fish cuisines you can try in this restaurant, but not only that.
They are also good at pork cuisines such as Okinawan-style stewed pork cubes so called Rafute which is one of the most famous traditional food from Okinawa. The famous brand called
Agu Pork is used for the pork cuisines and they are so tender and tasty that always amaze customers with every bite. After having those mind blowing pork cubes that make you completely
speechless, you may want to try the sea grape for the refreshment. Then perhaps trying the hard boiled fish that is pleasantly sweet and mild may also be interesting for the diners from
abroad. When you are looking for exceptional seafood from far south of Japan, Taketomi Jima is the must go place without doubt.
・Total distance: 300m, 4 min （on foot）
・Starting Point : Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, Marunouchi Line), Exit A5
・Steps to follow : 1 - 7
1. Let's start your way from Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, Marunouchi Line), Exit A5.
2. When you reach upstairs, face the exit and turn around to follow the arrow.
3. Walk straight for 90m and make a right turn at the 2nd street.
4. Make a right turn at the 2nd street.
5. Walk straight for 100m and you will reach an intersection ahead.
6. Pass the intersection and keep walking straight for another 90m. You will find your destination to your left.
7. Enjoy your meal at Taketomi Jima (竹富島)!