Restaurant: Ginza Shoutaien (銀座 正泰苑)
Address: 5-9-5, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo cheer Ginza 9F
Nearest Station: Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, Marunouchi Line)
Open Hour: [Monday - Friday] 17:00 - Next 04:00, [Saturday and Sunday, Holiday] 17:00 - 24:00
Price Range: [Dinner]￥6,000～￥7,999
Credit Card: (JCB, AMEX, VISA)
Seats: 60 seats
When you are looking for a decent reliable yakiniku (grilled meat) restaurant in Ginza, Shoutaien is the place to go. The restaurant is one of the popular chain restaurants in Tokyo where it serves varieties of fresh meat that are all very high quality. The parts of the meat they serve on the menu are mostly quite popular for the grilled meat such as kalbi (karubi), belly meat (harami), beef tongue (gyutan), hormones, and etc and they are absolutely delicious. You can imagine that Shoutaien has a reliable outlet that is very professional and impeccable. You can have those meat with their tasty sauce and the white rice which makes the perfect harmony of the yakiniku. The price, on the other hand, is extremely reasonable for the quality of the meat while the ambience is quite modern and stylish.
・Total distance: 120m, 1 min （on foot）
・Starting Point : Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, Marunouchi Line), Exit A5
・Steps to follow : 1 - 8
1. Let's start your way from Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, Marunouchi Line), Exit A5.
2. When you reach upstairs, face the exit and turn around to follow the arrow.
3. Walk straight for 90m and make a right turn at the 2nd street.
4. Make a right turn at the 2nd street.
5. Walk straight for 25m and you will find your destination to your right.
6. Go inside from this building and take the elevator to 9F.
7. Press 9F.
8. Enjoy your meal at Ginza Shoutaien (銀座 正泰苑)!