Restaurant: Menya Hyottoko (麺屋 ひょっとこ)
Address: 2-10-1, Yurakucho Chiyoda-ku Tokyo, Tokyo Koutsu Kaikan B1F
Nearest Station: JR Yurakucho Station, Central Exit
Open Hour: [Mon～Fri] 11:00～14:30, 15:30～20:00
[Sat] 11:00～14:30, 15:30～19:00
Close: Sunday and holiday
Price Range: [Lunch] ～￥999, [Dinner] ～￥999
Credit Card: N.A
Seats: 7 counter seats
Menya Hyottoko is a small ramen shop in Yurakucho that serves an outstanding bowl of chicken and fish bone based ramen. When you come to this ramen shop, make sure to order their
delicious Wafu Ramen (670 yen). You can enjoy the tasty thick chashu pork along with slices of bamboo shooting, a few trefoils, and fresh spring onions on top of the pleasantly thinner
noodles that are making the exceptional harmony with its lightly flavored Wafu (Japanese style) chicken and fish bone based soup. You would understand why there are always few locals
queuing outside the shop for its lightly flavored bowl of ramen that never goes wrong. When you are in either Ginza or Yurakucho area looking for a great ramen shop, Menya Hyottoko is the
place to go.
・Total distance: 220m, 3 min （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Yurakucho Station, Central Exit
・Steps to follow : 1 - 11
1. Facing JR Yurakucho Station, Central Exit, turn to right to start your way.
2. Walk straight for 10m and make a left turn.
3. Walk straight for 100m until you reach the crossing.
4. When you reach the crossing, make a right turn.
5. After making a turn, cross the street. You will find an entrance to the building ahead.
6. Here is the entrance door.
7. Go inside and make a left turn.
8. Go downstairs.
9. After you reach the ground, make a left turn.
10. Walk straight this hallway for 15m, you will find your destination to your right.
11. This is Menya Hyottoko (麺屋 ひょっとこ). Enjoy your meal!
Picrumb has carefully selected the best restaurants of the week. You can click on the pictures below if you are interested! Make reservation and win the coupon to get their "Today's Recommended Dish" for free!