Restaurant: Maizakura (舞桜)
Address: 1-5-10, Ginza Chuo-ku Tokyo, Ginza First Five Building 6F
Nearest Station: JR Yurakucho Station, Central Exit
Open Hour: [Mon～Thu] 11:30～15:00, [Mon～Thu, Sat] 17:00～23:30,
[Fri, Before Holiday] 17:00～ next 02:00AM
Close: Sundays and holidays
Price Range: [Lunch]￥1,000～￥1,999, [Dinner]￥5,000～￥5,999
Credit Card: (VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, Diners)
Seats: 93 seats
Maizakura is a wonderful Izakaya restaurant that serves outstanding fresh seafood that goes perfectly well with the delicious Japanese sake. The pure Japanese style ambience with very
thoughtful lighting effects also gives you the most relaxing time during the meal. The focus here is the sashimi (fresh raw fish) that is super fresh and tasty that makes even better with a
little bit of stimulating wasabi in your soy sauce. Once you have the slice and you would understand the freshness that came directly from the outlet at the fish market is reliable and
impeccable. The fries and the traditional Japanese nabe other than raw fish are also superb in Maizakura. Of course, the delicious zousui, a porridge of rice and vegetables that
locals always love, never goes wrong to finish your meal either. When you feel like having fresh seafood in a cozy Izakaya, Maizakura is the place to go.
・Total distance: 450m, 6 min （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Yurakucho Station, Central Exit
・Steps to follow : 1 - 14
1. Facing JR Yurakucho Station, Central Exit, turn to right to start your way.
2. Walk straight to go outside and you will find a department store ahead of you.
3. Take the street at the left hand side.
4. Walk straight for 100m and you will reach an intersection ahead of you.
5. Keep walking straight and pass the highway above you.
6. When you reach the intersection, cross the street and make a left turn.
7. After turning left, cross the street again. Then walk straight for about 120m and you will find Cafe de Ginza to your right.
8. When you find Cafe de Ginza to your right, you will find crossroad ahead of you.
9. Cross the street and make a right turn.
10. Walk straight for 100m and you will find your destination to your left.
11. When you find the red postbox to your right, walk straight for another 5m and make a left turn to go inside the building.
12. Go inside the building and find the elevator to your left.
13. Press 6F.
14. This is Maizakura (舞桜). Enjoy your meal!
Picrumb has carefully selected the best restaurants of the week. You can click on the pictures below if you are interested! Make reservation and win the coupon to get their "Today's Recommended Dish" for free!