Restaurant: Kitaichi Sakaba Ginza (きたいち酒場 銀座店)
Address: 9F Ginza Crystal Bld, 4-2-12, Ginza Chuoku Tokyo
Nearest Station: JR Yurakucho Station
Open Hour: Mon-Thu, Sat, Sun, Holidays 5:00PM-11:30PM
Fri, Day before holiday 5:00PM- Next Day 04:30AM
Close: No Holidays
Price Range: [Dinner]￥5,000～￥6,000
Credit Card: (AMEX, VISA)
Seats: 90 seats
Coupon: Available by making reservation
Kita Ichi Sakaba is what we call "the seafood izakaya" where you can find the fresh seafood delivered directly from Hokkaido. The fish, the crabs, and even the clams which are the survivors of the cold weather from northern part of Japan made their body firm up to be amazingly delicious. Our recommendations here are Sashimi Sandan Mori (the 3 floors of super fresh raw fish in season), Kani Bukkake Dashimaki Tamago(Japanese Rolled Omelette covered with insanely full of crabs), and Ikura Don (rice bowl topped with fresh salmon roe), Sapporo Yakisoba (sea urchin taste fried noodles with vegetables and prawns), Nihon Ichi no Korokke(Japan's number one croquette with potatoes and pumpkins inside which has sold over 50,000 in one month). The 3 floors of sashimi was something that we have never seen before, lively seafood beautifully placed on the wooden structure. Put some wasabi in their specially delivered soy sauce from southern part of Japan and you will quickly realize the freshness of the fish in the first bite which also goes perfectly well with their carefully selected Japanese sake you may never find in your country. The rolled omelette also was pretty amazing to see, the staff of this restaurant calls out many times in Japanese to throw out the crabs on the omelette until it gets fully covered by the crabs. Crabs were all over the place at the end which was quite funny and entertaining to watch. Then they slightly burns the crabs on top with the burner to make it savory. It was just outstanding and hats off we had to give them a round of applause. The quality of the food in Kita Ichi is indeed exquisite.
The staffs who are all wearing the beautiful kimono here are very polite and had the best service, which was also impressive.
The outstanding view of the central Ginza is definitely something worth to see with your family, friends, or couples. The cozy seats in this restaurant were very clean and spacious which certainly gives you the most relaxing and enjoyable moments while having delicious seafood and Japanese sake in the heart of Ginza.
・Total distance: 300m, 4 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Yurakucho Station, Central Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 12
1. Facing JR Yurakucho Station, Central Entrance, turn to right to start your way.
Make sure it is NOT Metro Yurakucho Station.
2. Walk straight for about 15m and go outside.
3. As soon as you step outside, make a right turn.
4. Walk straight for about 20m and you will be able to find JR Yurakucho Station, Ginza Exit to your right.
You will also find a convenient store to your left.
5. Right after you pass Yurakucho Station Ginza Exit, keep walking straight for about 60m.
6. Make a left turn at the crossing and walk straight for about 70m until you reach the intersection.
7. When you reach the intersection, make a left turn.
Do not cross the intersection.
8. Walk straight for about 100m. You will find the FUJIYA Bld ahead of you.
9. Cross the street and you will be able to reach FUJIYA Bld.
10. When you reach FUJIYA Bld, make a left turn to find an elevator.
11. Press 9F.
12. Enjoy the best seafood in Kitaichi Sakaba (きたいち酒場)!
Picrumb has carefully selected the best restaurants of the week. You can click on the pictures below if you are interested! Make reservation and win the coupon to get their "Today's Recommended Dish" for free!