Restaurant: Ginza Shimada (銀座しまだ)
Address: 8-2-8, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo Kousaka Building 1F
Nearest Station:Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, Marunouchi Line), Exit C2
Open Hour: 17:00 - 23:00
Close: Sundays and holidays
Price Range: [Dinner]￥4,000～￥4,999
Credit Card: N.A
Seats: 14 seats
・Total distance: 450m, 5 min （on foot）
・Starting Point : Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, Marunouchi Line), Exit C2
・Steps to follow : 1 - 9
1. Let's start your way from Ginza Station Exit C2.
2. When you reach upstairs, turn around and walk straight for 15m. Then make a left
turn at the 1st street.
3. After making a left turn, walk straight for 100m until you reach the crossing.
4. When reach the 1st crossing, keep walking straight for another 100m until you reach
the 2nd crossing.
5. When you reach the 2nd crossing, cross the street and walk straight for another 70m until you reach the end of this street.
6. When you reach the end of this street, you will find a small street to your left hand side. Take this street by following an arrow.
7. Walk straight for another 50m and you will find your destination to your right.
8. You will find your destination to your right.
9. This is Ginza Shimada (銀座しまだ)! Enjoy your meal!
Picrumb has carefully selected the best restaurants of the week. You can click on the pictures below if you are interested! Make reservation and win the coupon to get their "Today's Recommended Dish" for free!