Restaurant: Bairin (梅林)
Address: 7-8-1, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo Shibuya Building 1F
Nearest Station:Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, Marunouchi Line), Exit A2
Open Hour: [Mon - Sun] 11:30 - 21:00 (20:45 L.O)
Price Range: [Lunch]￥1,000～￥1,999, [Dinner]￥2,000～￥2,999
Credit Card: N.A
Seats: 37 seats
When you come to Bairin, a restaurant that was founded nearly 90 years ago, you must not leave without trying their Katsudon (pork cutlet served on top of a bowl of rice). Our recommendation here
is definitely the Kurobuta Special Katsudon (2500 yen). The exceptional tender pork loin on top of the fresh white rice that is making an excellent match with the soft boiled egg and the
tasty sauce, is indeed a perfection of Katsudon. The pork in Bairin is as tender as the sirloin beef and its profound flavor just amazes the customers with every bite that is absolutely
pleasure to remember. The quality of the Tonkatsu (pork cutlets) set is also high standard in Bairin which you can enjoy their pork with the tasty sauce accompanied with sliced cabbages.
They are absolutely delicious. The people lining up outside of the restaurant also proves the popularity of this restaurant.
・Total distance: 250m, 3 min （on foot）
・Starting Point : Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, Marunouchi Line), Exit A2
・Steps to follow : 1 - 6
1. Let's start your way from Tokyo Metro Ginza Station (Ginza Line, Hibiya Line, Marunouchi Line), Exit A2.
2. When you reach upstairs, face the exit and turn around to follow the arrow.
3. Walk straight for 200m and make a right turn at the 2nd street.
4. Make a right turn at the 2nd street.
5. Walk straight for 30m and you will find your destination to your left.
6. Enjoy your meal at Bairin (梅林)!