Restaurant: Yasube やすべえ
Address: Nisso Shikoku Building 1F, 2-4-4, Shinsaibashisuji, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
Nearest Station: Midosuji Subway Line Namba Station Exit 14
Open Hour: 11:00 - 3:00 next morning
Close: No fixed holidays
[Lunch] 0- 999 yen, [Dinner] 0- 999 yen [Lunch]
Credit Card: N.A
Seats: 20 seats
Yasube is one of the best tsukemen shops in Dotonbori area. For those who don't know about Tsukemen, it is like a cousin of ramen. You take 2 or 3 strands of noodles with your chopsticks and dip them in the dense flavored soup to eat it. Yasube's fresh thick noodles with little bit of vinegar match perfectly with its dense flavored soup (which contains fish and pork inside) with tasty chashu pork. If you have never tried superb tsukemen in the past, we strongly recommend you do. You may also add the toppings upon request.
・Total distance: 180m, 2 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #14 (御堂筋線なんば駅１4番出口).
・Steps to follow : 1 - 6
Let's start your way from Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #14.
1. Facing Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #14, go pass the exit on your left and follow the arrow.
2. Go straight ahead for about 100m until you reach the bridge.
3. When you reach the bridge, keep walking straight. You will find LAWSON to your right.
Pass LAWSON and make a right turn at the 1st street.
4. Make a right turn.
5. Go straight for about 20m and you will find your destination to your right.
6. Enjoy your meal at Yasube (やすべえ)!