Restaurant: Takohachi たこ八
Address: 1-5-10, Dotonbori, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
Nearest Station: Midosuji Subway Line Namba Station Exit 14
Open Hour: 10:00 - 1:00 next day
Close: No fixed holidays
[Lunch] 0- 999 yen, [Dinner] 0- 999 yen [Lunch]
Credit Card: VISA, MASTER
Seats: 60 seats (1F standing, 2F counter seats, 3F tables)
The secret of Takohachi's delicious sauce has more than 35 years of history. You paste enough sauce on the crunchy outside layer of their takoyaki and break it into half to make it less hot. Then you will find a big chunk of fresh octopus inside that has great chewy texture and a good soy sauce based dough well mixed with its secret sauce. Once you try the piece, you will find out why the locals never stop loving it for more than 35 years.
・Total distance: 350m, 4 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #14 (御堂筋線なんば駅１4番出口).
・Steps to follow : 1 - 6
Let's start your way from Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #14.
1. Facing Midosuji Line Namba
Station Exit #14, go pass the exit on your left and follow the arrow.
2. Go straight ahead for about 80m until you find the 2nd street to the right.
3. Make a right turn at the 2nd street.
4. Go straight ahead for about 250m. You will find your destination to your left.
5. When you see the red crab (NOT the big one you saw beforehand), you can already see your destination at the corner to your left.
6. Enjoy your meal at Takohachi (たこ八)!