Restaurant: Dotonbori Kukuru Honten 道頓堀くくる 本店
Address: Hakua building 1F, 1-10-5, Dotonbori, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
Nearest Station: Midosuji Subway Line Namba Station Exit 14
Open Hour: Mon-Sat 12:00-23:00, Sun Hol 12:00-22:00
[Lunch] 0- 999 yen, [Dinner] 0- 999 yen [Lunch]
Credit Card: VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, Diners
What we like about Kukuru's takoyaki is its giant piece of octopus that is sandwiched in between the dumplings that makes it look extremely superb. It may be just a little bit difficult to eat in one single shot as the octopus is super hot but we all know that it is part of fun. It will definitely be a good chance to take photos and experience the real traditional takoyaki in Osaka that you would never see back home.
・Total distance: 250m, 3 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #14 (御堂筋線なんば駅１4番出口).
・Steps to follow : 1 - 5
Let's start your way from Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #14.
1. Facing Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #14, go pass the exit on your left and follow the arrow.
2. Go straight ahead for about 80m until you find the 2nd street to the right.
3. Make a right turn at the 2nd street.
4. Go straight ahead for about 160m and look for the big red octopus. You will find your destination to your left.
5. Enjoy your meal at Kukuru (くくる)!