Restaurant: Kinguemon 金久右衛門 道頓堀店（キングエモン）
Address: 1-4-17, Dotonbori, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
Nearest Station: Midosuji Subway Line Namba Station Exit 14
Open Hour: 11:00 - 8:00 next morning, Fri-Sun 11:00 - 24:00
[Lunch] 0- 999 yen, [Dinner] 0- 999 yen [Lunch]
Credit Card: N.A
Seats: 41 seats
Being awarded by many well known food magazines, Kinguemon is one of the most popular ramen shops in Osaka for its exceptional shoyu based ramen. Our recommendation is so called Osaka Black which is the most popular menu in Kinguemon, but if you are a beginner to this ramen shop or never had become a passionate ramen lover before, we would recommend a standard bowl (Kin Shoyu Ramen) instead which is just a little bit lighter than the Osaka Black but also tastes superb. You can taste the deep flavor of the soy sauce based soup with perfect chewy texture of the noodles that will make you smile. Enjoy!
・Total distance: 350m, 4 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #14 (御堂筋線なんば駅１4番出口).
・Steps to follow : 1 - 7
Let's start your way from Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #14.
1. Facing Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #14, go pass the exit on your left and follow the arrow.
2. Go straight ahead for about 80m until you find the 2nd street to the right.
3. Make a right turn at the 2nd street.
4. Go straight ahead for about 220m. You will make a right turn at the 3rd street.
5. Make a right turn.
6. Go straight for about 15m and you will find your destination to your left.
7. Enjoy your meal at Kinguemon (金久右衛門 キングエモン)!