Restaurant: Dotonbori Kamukura どうとんぼり神座
Address: 1-7-25, Dotonbori, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
Nearest Station: Midosuji Subway Line Namba Station Exit 14
Open Hour: Mon-Fri 11:00 - 23:00, Sat Sun Hol 11:00 - 5:00 Next Morning
[Lunch] 0- 999 yen, [Dinner] 0- 999 yen [Lunch]
Credit Card: N.A
Seats: Only counter seats
The owner of Kamukura used to be a chef in the hotel when a lot of owners begin their careers from the ramen shops. And he has invented a new type of ramen that no one has ever tasted before. In fact, Kamukura’s mild soup has an excellent reputation from many customers for its exceptional shoyu based flavor. We hear that the soup is so good that it is kept secret in the box and only a few managers know the recipe of it. When you come here, order “Oishi Ramen” which is the most popular menu in Kamukura. You will know why the shop has successfully expanded its share in Dotonbori in such competitive market for ramen in past few years.
・Total distance: 360m, 4 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #14 (御堂筋線なんば駅１4番出口).
・Steps to follow : 1 - 7
Let's start your way from Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit
1. Facing Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #14, go pass the exit on your left and follow the arrow.
2. Go straight ahead for about 80m until you find the 2nd street to the right.
3. Make a right turn at the 2nd street.
4. Go straight ahead for about 220m. You will make a right turn at the 3rd street.
5. Make a right turn.
6. Go straight for about 20m and you will find your destination to your right.
7. Enjoy your meal at Kamukura (神座)!