Restaurant: Junchansushi 淳ちゃん寿し
Address: 1-6-16, Sennichimae, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
Nearest Station: Midosuji Subway Line Namba Station Exit 14
Open Hour: 17:00 - 1:00 next morning (LO24:00)
Close: Year-end and New Year holidays.
[Dinner] 3,000- yen 7,999 yen
Credit Card: JCB, AMEX, VISA, MASTER
Seats: 20 seats
Have you ever had a sushi that is fully covered with the toppings that you cannot even see the rice underneath? Today, Picrumb would proudly introduce the number 1 sushi restaurant Junchan among hundreds of great sushi places in Dotonbori. In this restaurant, everything you order including the soup are prepared in a very dynamic way. If you order salmon eggs for instance, you will see a big sushi with hundreds of fresh salmon eggs on top of rice which are mostly falling out to the dish. The size and the volume in Junchan is very satisfying, but above all, what customers really like about this restaurant is the quality of the sushi toppings (which are a top notch). The toppings are extremely fresh and so tasty that we can imagine that Junchan has a reliable outlet that is very professional and impeccable. When you are in Dotonbori for sushi, make sure to have a meal here.
・Total distance: 500m, 6 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #14 (御堂筋線なんば駅１4番出口).
・Steps to follow : 1 - 9
Let's start your way from Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #14.
1. Facing Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #14, go pass the exit on your left and follow the arrow.
2. Go straight ahead for about 80m until you find the 2nd street to the right.
3. Make a right turn at the 2nd street.
4. Go straight ahead for about 350m. You will make a right turn at the 4th street.
5. Make a right turn at the 4th street. If you don't see the same view as shown on the picture, you might still be at the 3rd street.
6. Go straight for about 40m. You will make a left turn at the 1st street.
7. Make a left turn at the 1st street.
8. Walk straight for about 15m and you will find your destination to your right.
9. Enjoy your meal at Junchan Sushi (淳ちゃん寿し)!