Restaurant: Iccho いっちょう
Address: 2-1-7, Dotonbori, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
Nearest Station: Midosuji Subway Line Namba Station Exit 14
Open Hour: Mon-Sat 11:00-14:00, 16:30-23:00, Sun Hol 11:00-23:00
[Lunch] 0- 999 yen, [Dinner] 3,000 - 3,999 yen
Credit Card: VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX
Seats: 41 seats
Another place that is worth checking out is Iccho sushi where they serve very impressive fresh tuna. The sushi toppings are not surprisingly big but they are fresh enough and very affordably priced. The focus here is the Toro (tuna) that is elegantly prepared on the rice (shari) which almost melts in your mouth when you have a piece. Restaurant that keeps the freshness of the toppings is one of the most important factors for choosing the sushi restaurant and Iccho was certainly doing quite well on that. Other toppings were also very fresh and tasty, but what made us even more surprised was its cost performance. How would they serve such higher standard sushi in such affordable price? It even seemed more reasonable than the conveyer belt ones which cannot logically be happened. In that sense, this was truly an amazing sushi restaurant without a compliment.
・Total distance: 170m, 2 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #14 (御堂筋線なんば駅１4番出口).
・Steps to follow : 1 - 6
Let's start your way from Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #14.
1. Facing Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #14, go pass the exit on your left and follow the arrow.
2. Go straight ahead for about 80m until you find the intersection to your left.
3. Make a left turn to cross the intersection.
4. Cross the road and walk straight for about 100m. You will find your destination to your right.
5. After you crossed the road, keep walking straight. You can already see your destination to your right.
6. Enjoy your meal at Iccho (いっちょう)!