Restaurant: Hibikiai 響あい
Address: SHiDAX Building B1F, 2-2-20, Dotonbori, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
Nearest Station: Midosuji Subway Line Namba Station Exit 14
Open Hour: Mon-Thu 17:00-１:00 next day (L.O.0:00)
[Dinner] 3,000- yen 3,999 yen
Credit Card: VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, Diners
Seats: 85 seats
When you want to enjoy your meal with your families and friends in a nice Izakaya in Dotonbori, Hibikiai has a very Japanese modern ambience (built by a well known designer) with delicious traditional food. The focus in this Izakaya is its special way of grilling the meat called Yogan Yaki (lava grill) that uses the stone plate from Mt Fuji which absorbs the excess fat from the meat and also releases the mineral. In this Izakaya, you may try a variety of healthy Japanese food in a very affordable price.
・Total distance: 160m, 2 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #14 (御堂筋線なんば駅１4番出口).
・Steps to follow : 1 - 6
Let's start your way from Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit
1. Facing Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #14, go pass the exit on your left and follow the arrow.
2. Go straight ahead for about 80m until you find the intersection to your left.
3. Make a left turn to cross the intersection.
4. Cross the road and walk straight for about 100m. You will find your destination to your right.
5. After you crossed the road, keep walking straight. You can already see your destination to your left.
6. Enjoy your meal at Hibikiai (響あい)!