Restaurant: Gankozushi がんこ寿司
Address: 1-8-24, Dotonbori, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
Nearest Station: Midosuji Subway Line Namba Station Exit 14
Open Hour: Mon-Sat 11:30-23:00, Sun Hol 11:00-22:30
Close: No fixed holidays
[Lunch] 1,000- yen 1,999 yen, [Dinner] 3,000- yen 3,999 yen
Credit Card: VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, Diners
Seats: 349 seats
Ganko Sushi is a chain restaurant where they serve various kinds of fresh sushi in a very reasonable price. The founder of Ganko, in fact, abolished serving sushi in a market price for the first time in Japan (approximately 40 years ago) when it was believed that serving them with market price depending on the seasons was a common practice in its industry. The price was stubbornly (ganko) fixed by the founder of Ganko and they made a huge success in Kansai area without getting bankrupted.
If you are looking for the good value of sushi in affordable price, Ganko would be the one you should look for.
・Total distance: 210m, 3 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #14 (御堂筋線なんば駅１4番出口).
・Steps to follow : 1 - 6
Let's start your way from Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #14.
1. Facing Midosuji Line Namba Station Exit #14, go pass the exit on your left and follow the arrow.
2. Go straight ahead for about 80m until you find the 2nd street to the right.
3. Make a right turn at the 2nd street.
4. Go straight ahead for about 100m. You will find your destination to your right.
5. When you find a big red crab to your left, you will also be able to find Ganko to your right.
6. Enjoy your meal at Gankozushi (がんこ寿司)!