Nearest Station: Tokyo Metro Ginza Line Asakusa Station No. 1 Exit On foot 5 minute
Open Hour: 11:00～20:30
Price: [Lunch] 800Yen, [Dinner] 1,000Yen
The first ramen shop to be nominated in the Hall of fame by the ramen king Ishigami in his book. A Tokyo style, soy sauce based Ramen established for over 20 years in Asakusa. Sophisticated taste
from chicken, pork , dried fish, sea weed and vegetables with an accent from yuzu, a type of citrus peculiar to Japan. Just try it and you'll see why the place is always crowded.
There are counter seats on the 1st floor and table seats suitable for families and groups on the 2nd floor. Ramen is offered from 700yen.
・Total distance: 230m, 3mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Kaminari Gate (Tokyo Metro Asakusa Station)
・Steps to follow : 1 - 5
1. Let's start your way from Kaminari Gate today. Facing the Kaminari Gate, walk toward it by following the arrow.
2. You can pass the Kaminari Gate (雷門) and you will find the crowded street as shown on the picture. Go straight ahead 200 meter before turning RIGHT at
the 5th street.
3. This is the view at the 5th street from the Kaminari Gate. Make a right turn in front of the shop shown by the arrow.
4. After making a right turn, walk straight for 20m and you will find your destination to your right.
5. Enjoy your meal at 与ろゐ屋 (YOROIYA)!!