This is where the locals would go to, if they were to have a casual sushi lunch or dinner. The price is kept low, the restaurant has an old ambience with scary looking chef, and of course a
quality sushi served. Have a plate of "Jo-sushi" which is consisted of around 12 pieces of sushi, and order additional as you please. It is rare that you can have a stomach full of sushi for
If you have the feeling that the fish should be cut bigger on a sushi, this is the place to try.
・Total distance: 300m, 4mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Kaminari Gate (Tokyo Metro Asakusa Station)
・Steps to follow : 1 - 9
1. We guide you from Kaminari Gate today.
Facing Kaminari Gate, turn to right to start your way.
2. Walk straight for about 110m until you come across a big intersection at the end of the street.
3. This is the intersection at the end of the street. Turn to your LEFT along the street.
4. Walk straight for 15m and make a right turn at the crossing.
5. Cross the street and make a left turn.
6. Keep left by following the arrow. Your destination is 120 meters from here.
7. After passing the Starbucks, the restaurant is right ahead, just before the 2nd street.
8. The signboard is not so appealing on this street, so don't miss it! This is the signboard at closer view.
9. This is the entrance. Enjoy your meal at 魚がし寿司 (Uogashizushi)!