Nearest Station: Tokyo Metro Ginza Line Asakusa Station No. 1 Exit On foot 5 minute
Open Hour: Lunch Mon-Fri 11:00 - 14:00（LO 13:30）
Dinner Mon-Fri 17:00 - 22:00（LO 21:30）
Sat,Sun,Hol 12:00 - 22:00（LO 21:30）
Price: [Lunch] 3,000-3,999Yen, [Dinner] 6,000-7,999Yen
An old town Yakitori restaurant in Asakusa. The restaurant also serves "Kamameshi", rice cooked in traditional style with ingredients such as vegetables and meat, which is also popular. Inherited
by the family over 3 generations, this is a great place to experience something real and very local.
A set of 6 skewers are voluminous compared to other yakitori restaurants, and offered for 2,000yen. So the price here is not so low and you should expect around 7,000yen per person for a dinner. But still, this restaurant is popular with lots of repeaters for the Yakitori and Kamameshi.
・Total distance: 240 m, 3 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Kaminari Gate (Tokyo Metro Asakusa Station)
・Steps to follow : 1 - 5
1. We guide you from Kaminari Gate today.
Facing Kaminari Gate, turn to left to start your way.
2. Walk straight for 200 meters until you find Family Mart to your RIGHT.
3. When you find Family Mart to your RIGHT, make a RIGHT turn.
4. Walk this narrow street for 20m and you will find your destination to your left.
5. This is the entrance of 鳥平(Torihei). Enjoy!!