Nearest Station: Tokyo Metro Ginza Line Asakusa Station No. 1 Exit On foot 5 minute
Open Hour: Lunch Mon-Fri 11:30-14:00, Dinner 17:00-22:00, Sat/Sun 11:30-21:00
Price: [Lunch] 3,000-3,999Yen, [Dinner] 6,000-7,999Yen
If you like blue fish like gizzard shad, chub mackerel, sardine, etc., or haven't tried it yet, this is the place to be.
These fishes are difficult to use since they need to be vinegared with appropriate amount and time. From the balance of the vinegar, the sweetness and the taste of the fish, you will know the work here was "appropriate". "Anago (conger eel)" and "Ika (squid)" are also exceptional and many of the regulars always order them when they are here.
The price is kept low, and it is a very cost performing restaurant.
・Total distance: 260 m, 3 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Kaminari Gate (Tokyo Metro Asakusa Station)
・Steps to follow : 1 - 5
1. We guide you from Kaminari Gate today.
Facing Kaminari Gate, turn to left to start your way.
2. Walk straight for 200 meters until you find Family Mart to your RIGHT.
3. When you find Family Mart to your RIGHT, make a RIGHT turn.
4. Walk this narrow street for another 50 meters. Make a LEFT turn at the 1st street and you will be able to find Mimatsu Sushi right away in less than 20 meters to your LEFT.
5. This is the entrance of 三松寿司(Mimatsu Sushi). Enjoy!!