Open Hour: 11:00～14:00
Close: Wednesday, Sunday, and a public holiday
Price: [Lunch] 3,000-3,999 Yen
One of the secret restaurants for those who can appreciate Shitamachi's true quality. It's a small restaurant for locals and is also hard to find, but you will find a queue of people even
before the opening hours of the restaurant. The fish and shrimp used here are brought fresh every morning. The only bad thing is that when the chef finds the fish at the market is not good enough
to be served, the restaurant closes. In fact, there were times that this restaurant was open for only 2 days in a week.
There are 4 types of Tendon:
Anago (conger eels) 2,500yen, Edomae 2,800yen, Oiri-edomae (large Edomae) 3,500yen, and Kurumaebi (Prawn) 4,800yen
・Total distance: 150m, 2mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Kaminari Gate (Tokyo Metro Asakusa Station)
・Steps to follow : 1 - 7
1. Let's start your way from Kaminari Gate today. Facing the Kaminari Gate, walk toward it by following the arrow.
2. You can pass the Kaminari Gate (雷門) and you will find the crowded street as shown on the picture. Go straight ahead 60 meter before turning RIGHT at the 2nd street.
3. Make a right turn at the 2nd street.
4. After turning right, keep walking straight 20 meter before turning left.
5. You will see a narrow street on your LEFT.
6. Go straight ahead until the end of the street.
7. You will find the restaurant to your RIGHT. Enjoy your meal at まさる (Masaru)!!