Open Hour: Lunch Mon-Fri 12:00～14:30(L.O.14:00), Dinner Mon-Fri 17:00～23:00(L.O.22:30), Dinner Sat,Sun,Hol 12:00～23:00(L.O.22:30)
Price: [Lunch] 800Yen, [Dinner] 3,500Yen
This restaurant is not exactly a Yakitori restaurant, but everything chicken here are delicious! Kisuke is a kind of place where you should go when you feel like you want to "chill out" in a cozy place, and the menus are like those Izakaya restaurants, where you can have small dishes of many type. Chicken Shabu shabu is also something worth trying. But be careful of drinking too much Japanese Sakes as they perfectly match with the food here!
・Total distance: 250m, 3mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : Kaminari Gate (Tokyo Metro Asakusa Station)
・Steps to follow : 1 - 8
1. We guide you from Kaminari Gate today.
Facing the Kaminari Gate, turn to right to start your way.
2. In less than 10m, you will find a crossing to your right.
3. Cross the street and make a left turn. Then walk straight for 130 meters until you reach the big intersection.
4. This is the intersection. Make a right turn.
5. After making a turn, go straight for 120 meters and you will find the restaurant to your right.
6. Cross the 1st street you come across. You are almost there!
7. In 30m from the crossing, you will find your destination to your right.
8. Enjoy your meal at 雷門き介 (Kaminarimon Kisuke)!