Restaurant: てんぷら天芳 (Tempura Tenyoshi)
Address: Japan, Tokyo, Chiyoda, Kanda Neribeicho, ３ Fuji Soft Bld 1F
Nearest Station: JR Akihabara 189m
Open Hour: 11:00-22:30
Price: [Lunch] -999Yen, [Dinner] 3000 - 3999Yen
Credit Card: --
We recommend you to have very reasonable "Tempura Teishoku", a set menu for 1,000YEN when you have the chance to visit Tenyoshi during lunch time. Akihabara area does not hold a big name for Tempura like Asakusa or the Sushi reputation in Tsukiji area, but it is always nice to sit back and relax to have fresh crispy tempura for a reasonable price. Stop by after walking around Akihabara for electric devices or anime characters.
・Total distance: 350m, 4mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Akihabara Station, Akihabara Electric Town Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 10
We guide you from JR Akihabara Station "Akihabara Electric Town Entrance" today. There are three exits called "Central Gate" and "Showa-douri Entrance" and "Akihabara Electric Town Entrance", so be careful. If you went out of the wrong exit, ask someone to take you to the "Akihabara Electric Town Entrance(Denki-Gai-Guchi） Entrance.
１．Now you came out from Akihabara Electric Town Entrance（the gate is behind you）.
2. You can see "atre1" at the end of the passage.
Walk straight ahead and make a RIGHT turn in front of "atre1".
3. Coming out of station, you will find stairs ahead of you.
Do not take the stairs, but walk the side of the stairs as shown with an arrow.
4. Behind the stairs, you will find a bus stop on your RIGHT. Follow the arrow and you will find an intersection in 40 meters.
5. Here is the intersection. Cross the street and make a RIGHT turn.
Then you will walk a passage under the railway for about 100 meters.
6. Now you are walking under the railway.
Make sure the street is on your right hand side.
Over there, as you can see, we will walk under the arch again.
7. After passing the 2nd arch, you will find stairs on your LEFT. Go upstairs.
8. You will face the entrance of Fuji Soft Building. Go inside.
9. You will find british pub called "HUB" in both sides.
Next to HUB on your LEFT, you will find Tempura Tenyoshi.
10. Here you are! Enjoy your meal at てんぷら天芳 (Tempura Tenyoshi)!