Restaurant: 麺屋武蔵 武仁 (Menya-Musashi-Bujin)
Address: 2-18-5 Arc building 1F Kanda Sakumacho Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Nearest Station: JR Akihabara
Open Hour: 11:00-22:00
Seats: 19 seats
Credit Card: N/A
Menu: Buy at the vending machine by the entrace. The menus change often.
The best tsuke-men style ramen shop (type of ramen that you dip the noodle in the soup, where in the normal ramen, noodle is served in the soup) ! A little bit expensive, mostly around 1000yen per bowl, but everybody's satisfied with the volume of the noodle and the meat (pork)!
・Total distance: 140m, 2mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Akihabara Station, Showa-douri Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 5
We guide you from JR Akihabara Station "Showa-douri Entrance" today. There are three exits called "Central Gate" and "Akihabara Electric Town Entrance" and this "Showa-douri Entrance", so be careful. If you went out of the wrong exit, ask someone to take you to the Showa-douri Entrance.
1. Make sure Showa douri Entrance is behind you. Walk straight ahead for about 60 meters until you find an intersection.
2. When you reach the intersection, cross the street and make a LEFT turn.
Make sure there is highway above youself while crossing the street.
3. After making a LEFT turn, go straight ahead for about 30 meters.
4. Make a RIGHT turn at the 1st street and you will find Musashi Bujin right away on your LEFT in less than 20 meters.
5. This is how Menya Musashi Bujin looks like. Enjoy your meal!
Picrumb has carefully selected the best restaurants of the week. You can click on the pictures below if you are interested! Make reservation and win the coupon to get their "Today's Recommended Dish" for free!