Another delicious ramen in Akihabara. You may choose either a soy sauce (780 yen) or salt based ramen (800 yen) in this small shop called Kanda Isono because they are both marvelous. A light chicken bone and fish based soup with fresh seaweed, half boiled ajitama egg, and a few slices of extremely tender chashu pork on top is the reason what locals never stop coming back. The moderately thinner al dente beautifully prepared in the rich broth has a good chewy texture that brings out the flavor of the ramen even more. The shop is very small with only 8 counter seats available, but we can feel the chef’s strong determination towards his ramen to continuously pursue the path up to the peak. It is undisputedly a ramen shop that you cannot miss out on when you are in Akihabara.
Restaurant: Kanda Isono (神田 磯野)
Address: 1-3, Kanda Sudacho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Nearest Station: JR Akihabara Station
Open Hour: [Mon～Fri] 11:30-15:00, 17:45-20:30,
[Sat and Hol] 11:30-17:30
Price Range: [Lunch] ～￥999, [Dinner] ～￥999
Credit Card: N.A
Seats: 8 seats (only counter seats)
・Total distance: 550m, 7 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Akihabara Station, Akihabara Electric Town Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 14
1. Facing Akihabara Electric Town Entrance, turn to left to start your way.
2. Walk straight for about 10m to go outside and make a left turn.
3. Walk straight for about 130m until your reach the crossroad.
4. Cross the street and make a left turn.
5. Walk straight for about 350m and make a right turn after crossing the bridge.
6. You will find a crossing. Keep walking straight.
7. Here is the bridge. Keep walking straight.
8. Make a right turn in front of the gas station.
9. Walk straight for about 50m until you reach the intersection.
10. Cross the street and make a left turn.
11. Cross the street and walk straight for about 40m until you reach the intersection.
12. Make a right turn at the intersection.
13. Walk straight for about 15m and you will find your destination to your right.
14. Enjoy your meal at Kanda Isono (神田 磯野)!