Another delicious ramen in Akihabara. You may choose either a soy sauce (780 yen) or salt based ramen (800 yen) in this small shop called Kanda Isono because they are both marvelous. A light chicken bone and fish based soup with fresh seaweed, half boiled ajitama egg, and a few slices of extremely tender chashu pork on top is the reason what locals never stop coming back. The moderately thinner al dente beautifully prepared in the rich broth has a good chewy texture that brings out the flavor of the ramen even more. The shop is very small with only 8 counter seats available, but we can feel the chef’s strong determination towards his ramen to continuously pursue the path up to the peak. It is undisputedly a ramen shop that you cannot miss out on when you are in Akihabara.
Restaurant: Kanda Isono (神田 磯野)
Address: 1-3, Kanda Sudacho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Nearest Station: JR Akihabara Station
Open Hour: [Mon～Fri] 11:30-15:00, 17:45-20:30,
[Sat and Hol] 11:30-17:30
Price Range: [Lunch] ～￥999, [Dinner] ～￥999
Credit Card: N.A
Seats: 8 seats (only counter seats)
・Total distance: 550m, 7 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Akihabara Station, Akihabara Electric Town Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 14
1. Facing Akihabara Electric Town Entrance, turn to left to start your way.
2. Walk straight for about 10m to go outside and make a left turn.
3. Walk straight for about 130m until your reach the crossroad.
4. Cross the street and make a left turn.
5. Walk straight for about 350m and make a right turn after crossing the bridge.
6. You will find a crossing. Keep walking straight.
7. Here is the bridge. Keep walking straight.
8. Make a right turn in front of the gas station.
9. Walk straight for about 50m until you reach the intersection.
10. Cross the street and make a left turn.
11. Cross the street and walk straight for about 40m until you reach the intersection.
12. Make a right turn at the intersection.
13. Walk straight for about 15m and you will find your destination to your right.
14. Enjoy your meal at Kanda Isono (神田 磯野)!
Picrumb has carefully selected the best restaurants of the week. You can click on the pictures below if you are interested! Make reservation and win the coupon to get their "Today's Recommended Dish" for free!