Here is a very orthodox chuka soba ramen accompanied with tasty chashu pork, bamboo shootings, and ajitama eggs on top of the thinner straight noodles in a delicious soy sauce based soup.
The real standard chuka soba ramen in Fukunokami Shokudo that is, in a sense, nothing special to see or smell yet very straightforward to its base and has a profound flavor that makes
people somehow addicted. The recommendation here is Ajitama Chuka Soba 800 yen which we had it and supremely impressed. A lightly flavored soup of the Ajitama Chuka Soba was so
delicious and pleasant that we even thought it could be served as a soup by itself. The excellence of the ramen always comes from the soup that takes charge of the total balance of the
fresh ingredients inside.
Restaurant: Fukunokami Shokudo (福の神食堂)
Address: 3-4-1, Sotokanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101
Nearest Station: JR Akihabara Station
Open Hour: ［Mon〜Fri］ 11:00～21:00, ［Sat〜Sun］ 11:00～20:00
Price Range: [Lunch] ～￥999, [Dinner] ～￥999
Credit Card: N.A
Seats: 12 seats (only counter seat)
・Total distance: 550m, 4 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Akihabara Station, Akihabara Electric Town Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 9
1. Facing Akihabara Electric Town Entrance, turn to left to start your way.
2. Walk straight for about 10m to go outside and make a left turn.
3. Walk straight for about 130m until your reach the crossroad.
4. Cross the street and keep walking straight.
5. Walk straight for about 180m and make a right turn when you reach the intersection.
6. Make a right turn.
7. Walk straight for about 250m and you will find your destination to your right.
8. When you reach the intersection, you are almost there. Walk straight and keep looking to your right.
9. Enjoy your meal at Fukunokami Shokudo (福の神食堂)!
Picrumb has carefully selected the best restaurants of the week. You can click on the pictures below if you are interested! Make reservation and win the coupon to get their "Today's Recommended Dish" for free!