A restaurant with a beautiful garden and a fountain outside is located 5 minutes from the Asoke Station. Having food in a perfect ambience sounds great, but what you get for the dishes in Wanakarm is truly exceptional. In this restaurant, the Tom Ka Gai, "chicken or gourami fish soup with coconut milk" with rice is highly recommended. It is an amazing dish also known as chicken and coconut milk curry which totally breaks our stereotype for the curry and at the same time elevates our standard for its dish. The creamy white coconut based curry (slightly tom yum flavored) with the tender fresh chickens inside accompanied with white Thai rice has a profound flavor that makes people get addicted with every sip. We totally understand how you feel if you were to go for the second bowl too, and that's how delicious it is. You may also order as the side dishes, the fried shrimp puff, the eggplant with dried shrimp salad, and fried crispy mourning vegetable served with mango, lemon and vinegar sauce topped with fried chicken, prawn and squid. They are also excellent dishes to have without doubt.
Must Have: Tom Ka Gai （Chicken and Coconut Milk Curry）
Address: 98 Soi Prssarnmitr (23) Sukhumvit Rd.,Bangkok 10110
Nearest Station: BTS Asok Station
Open Hours:: Mon-Sat 11:00-23:00, Sun 17:00-23:00
Price Range: $20 - $50
Total distance: 600m, 8min on foot
Starting Point: BTS Aoke Station (Follow Exit 1)
Steps to follow: 1 - 11
1. Facing BTS Asoke Station Exit 1, turn around to start your way.
2. Make a right turn at Exit 1.
3. After going downstairs, walk staight by following the arrow.
4. Walk straight for about 100m, you will find a big intersection.
Make sure you find Grand Centre Point Hotel to your left.
5. When you reach the intersection, cross the street and keep walking straight.
6. After crossing the intersection, walk straight for about 200m. You will make a left turn.
7. When you find Little Italy, make a left turn.
8. Walk straight for about 350m.
9. Make a right turn at the phone booth.
10. Walk straight for about 30m and you will find your destination to your left.
11. Enjoy your meal at Wanakarm!