Restaurant: Tummy Yummy
When you are here, eat this! : Gai Yang
Address: 42/1 Soi Tonson Ploenchit Road, Lumpini Pathumwan, BANGKOK 10330
Phone: +66(0)2254 1061
Nearest Station: BTS Ploen chit
Open Hours: Monday-Saturday, Lunch 11am-2:30pm/ Dinner 5:30pm-10pm
Price: $10 - $40
Grilled marinated chicken accompanied with house spicy dipping (nam jim jaew).
There is nothing particularly special about Gai Yang which is a very popular dish in Thailand, but the Gai Yang in Tummy Yummy makes the home made sauce that makes its taste very different. A good portion of spice makes the fried chicken pleasantly nice. You may also have cozy seats outside where you can enjoy garden view.
Total distance: 450m, 6 mina （on foot）
Starting Point: Phloen Chit BTS station (Follow Exit 2)
Steps to follow: 1 - 12
1. Facing the ticket gate, turn around and follow the arrow.
2. Go straight for about 140m by following the arrow. Pass Exit 2 on your left.
3. Keep going straight.
4. Make a left turn at the end of the passage.
5. Make a right turn at the arrow. Do not go downstairs.
6. Go straight ahead and make a left turn to go downstairs.
7. Go downstairs and turn around.
8. After you turn around, go straight ahead and make a left turn.
9. Walk straight for about 300m before you make a left turn.
10. When you come across a river on your left, make a left turn.
11. Go straight ahead for about 250m until you reach the destination on your right.
12. You will find Yummy Tummy on your right. Enjoy your meal!