Restaurant: The Local
When you are here, eat this! : Home made Yellow Curry with Crab
Address: 32-32/1 Sukumvit 23, Klong Toey Nue, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand 10110
Phone: +66 2 644 0664
Nearest Station: Asok BTS Station
Open Hours: Daily 11:00 am – 2:30 pm, 5:30 – 11:00 pm
Price: $20 - $60
Home made yellow curry with crab or beef and wild betel leaves in fresh coconut milk.
A newly established restaurant in Sukhumvit area. You will love the perfect external appearence of the building at the entrance that welcomes you for the excellent Thai cuisine. The recommendation in this restaurant is the yellow curry with crab. If you are lucky, you can have seats outside where you can see some fish swimming under the glassed floor at the table.
Total distance: 850m, 11 mins （on foot）
Starting Point: Asok BTS Station (Follow Exit 1)
Steps to follow: 1 - 9
1. Facing the ticket gate, turn around and follow the arrow.
2. Make a right turn to follow Exit 1.
3. Go downstairs and follow the arrow.
4. Go straight ahead for about 100m and you will find a big intersection.
5. Cross the big intersection.
6. After you cross the intersection, go straight ahead for about 200m before you make a left turn.
7. When you find Little Italy ahead of you, make a left turn.
8. Walk straight for about 500m and you will find The Local on your right.
9. You will soon find The Local. Enjoy your meal!