Restaurant: Somboon Seafood
When you are here, eat this! : Somboon curry crab
Address: 169,169/7-12 Surawong Rd.,Suriyawong, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Nearest Station: Chong Nonsi BTS Station
Open Hours: 16:00 - 23:30
Price: $15 - $50
It is not difficult to find out why Somboon is always full of poeple. This restaurant is the kind of place where you will get addicted and makes you want to order everything from the menu (as we have ordered a variety of dishes including the tom yung potah soup and we did not find anything that made us frown). Though, among many tempting dishes on the menu, the Curry Crab (340 THB for small, 450 THB for medium) is just exceptionally good and that is mainly what the locals and the tourists come here for. The best part? Everything on the menu is affordably priced for such outstanding quality. You must not leave Somboon without trying the Curry Crab!
Total distance: 600m, 8 mins （on foot）
Starting Point: Chong Nonsi BTS Station (Follow Exit 3)
Steps to follow: 1 - 8
1. Facing the ticket gate, turn around and follow the arrow.
2. Make a left turn to follow Exit 3.
3. Turn right to go downstairs.
4. After you come downstairs, follow the arrow.
5. Go straight ahead for about 600m and you will reach Somboon on your left.
6. You will find big intersection. Carefully cross the street.
7. You will also find the pedestrian bridge on your way. Keep going straight. You are almost there.
8. Welcome to Somboon Seafood. Enjoy your meal!