Restaurant: The Rain Tree Cafe
When you are here, eat this! : Tom Yum Kung
Address: 61 Witthayu Road (Wireless Rd.) | Plaza Athenee Bangkok, A Royal Meridien Hotel, Bangkok
Phone: +66 2650 8800
Nearest Station: BTS Phloen Chit Station
Breakfast 06:00 am - 10:30 am, Lunch 12:00 pm - 02:30 pm, Dinner 06:00 pm - 10:30 pm, Brunch 12:00 pm - 04:00
Price: 15 USD - 70 USD
Shrimps in spicy lemon grass and lime soup.
Enjoy the magnificent view of the water fountain right next to your table. The Tom Yum Kung here is our recommendation but it could be very spicy if you don't make it less spicy when you order. Make it medium spicy if you are not confident of Thai spice but once you taste it, it will make you addicted! It is always nice to have a favorite place that you can be confident of the taste.
Total distance: 450m, 3 mins （on foot）
Starting Point: BTS Phloen Chit Station (Follow Exit 2)
Steps to follow: 1 - 10
1. Facing the ticket gate, turn around and follow the arrow.
2. Go straight for about 140m by following the arrow. Pass Exit 2 signboard on your left.
3. Keep going straight.
4. Make a left turn at the end of the passage.
5. You will find stairs to go down in 20m.
6. Go downstairs.
7. Walk straight for about 250m until you reach Plaza Athenee Bangkok on your left.
8. When you reach Plaza Athenee Bangkok, make a left turn.
9. Go straight for about 30m and go inside Plaza Athenee.
10. The Rain Tree Cafe locates on your right from the entrance. Enjoy your meal!