Restaurant: Queen of Curry
When you are here, eat this! : Yellow Curry
Address: Silom Rd, Silom, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
Phone: 02 234 4321
Nearest Station: Saphan Taksin BTS Station
Open Hours: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Daily
Price: $10 - $40
Special curry by the restaurant with your selection of shop's special paste with selection of meat served in coconut shell.
The curry in this restaurant is a bit different. They put few pineapples inside as subtle flavor which makes the curry pleasantly sweet and mild. The best part is they offer you the curry in coconut shell as a decoration which makes it look quite exotic. Try the speical yellow curry in Queen of Curry if you ever had a chance to come here!
Total distance: 270m, 3 mins （on foot）
Starting Point: Saphan Taksin BTS Station (Follow Exit 3)
Steps to follow: 1 - 9
1. Facing the ticket gate, turn around and follow the arrow.
2. Go straight to follow Exit 3.
3. After you come downstairs, follow the arrow.
4. Go straight for about 20m until you reach the intersection. Make a left turn.
5. Do not cross the street. Simply make a left turn and you will find 7 Eleven ahead of you.
6. Walk straight for about 50m and pass 7 Eleven.
7. After you pass 7 Eleven, make a left turn.
8. Go straight for about 100m and you will find Queen of Curry on your left.
9. Enjoy your meal at Queen of Curry!