Restaurant: Nara Thai Cuisine
When you are here, eat this! : Tom Yum Kung
Address: 7th Floor, Central World Plaza, Ratchadamri Rd., Pathum Wan Sub-District, Pathum Wan District, Bangkok, Thailand
Nearest Station: BTS Chit Lom
Open Hours: Monday - Sunday, 10:00 to 22:00
Price: $15 - $70
River Prawns in spicy lemongrass and lime soup.
Nara Thai Cuisine, known for its excellent Tom Yum Kung soup, is perhaps one of the hottest local restaurants around Chit Lom. We still cannot figure out what makes Nara's soup, one of the most famous soup in Thailand, so different from others if they are all using similar ingridients (must be the secret spice). It has a perfect blend of the rich taste of the coconut and the freshness of the prawn which leaves everyone around you in this restaurant happy. It is undisputedly a mind-blowing dish that you cannot miss out on when you are in Nara. The polite staffs and the high-grade sense of the ambiance inside is also a plus.
Total distance: 300m, 5 mins （on foot）
Starting Point: Chit Lom (Follow Exit 1)
Steps to follow: 1 - 16
1. Facing the ticket gate, turn around and follow the arrow.
2. Go straight ahead for about 100m until you make a right turn to go downstairs.
3. Pass the hallway.
4. Cintinue walking straight.
5. When you find a white pillar on your right that says 'Intercontinental Bangkok', make a right turn.
6. Turn right to go downstairs.
7. When you come downstairs, turn around and go straight ahead for about 200m.
8. At the end of the passage, make a right turn. You can already see the Central World ahead of you. That is where you are going.
9. Walk straight ahead for about 100m until you reach the pedestrian bridge.
10. When you find the pedestrian bridge, take the bridge to go to the other side.
11. Go downstairs and you have reached to the other side.
12. Walk straight for about 50m until you make a left turn to enter Central World.
13. Make a left turn to enter Central World.
14. Go inside the building to find escalator to go upstairs.
15. Go to 7F.
16. You will find Nara Thai Cuisine ahead of you. Enjoy your meal!