When you feel like having delicious seafood in Bangkok, go to Laem Charoen Seafood. It is one of locals' favorite restaurants where they have variety of dishes that are outstanding.
Among many tempting choices on the menu, we recommend you "steamed fish with curry paste" to start with, the "dried tom yum kung", and "steamed egged squid with chili, garlic and lime
sauce". For the main dish, try their Tom Yum Potah (Hot and Sour seafood soup). The soup that gives you a pleasantly sour lemon flavor that contains exceptional fresh shrimps inside
accompanied with chewy squids, mushrooms, white fish, and onions. A few pieces of red chili boiled in the soup with the delicious ingredients from the rich sea bring out the flavor that
adds a punch to its soup. Once you taste it and you would realize not only the high quality of the bowl that is making people grin, but also the rich environment for the seafood in Thailand
that is making the exceptional mixture of the tasty soup in less price come true. When you ever had a chance to visit Chit Lom, you should definitely visit this restaurant even when you had
to wait for few minutes for the table.
Restaurant: Laem Cha-Roen Seafood
Must Have: Seafood Tom Yum Soup (Tom Yum Potah)
Address: 3th Fl., B305-306 Central World Plaza, Rajdamri Rd., Pathumwan, Bangkok
Nearest Station: BTS Chit Lom
Open Hours: 10：30－22：00
Price Range: $20 - $30
Total distance: 500m, 7min on foot
Starting Point: BTS Chit Lom Station (Follow Exit 1)
Steps to follow: 1 - 13
1. Facing BTS Chit Lom Station Exit 1, turn around to start your way.
2. Follow Exit 1 signboard.
3. Go through this hallway. Walk straight for about 400m until you find the signboard to Central World.
4. Continue walking straight. You will soon find the signboard to Central World to your right.
5. When you find a signboard to Central world, make a right turn.
6. Take the escalator ahead of you.
7. Walk straight for about 100m and make a left turn.
8. Make a left turn to go inside Central World.
9. Go inside and keep walking straight.
10. Walk straight for about 50m and you will find your destination to your right.
11. Here is the restaurant to your right.
12. Make a right turn to find the entrance door to this restaurant.
13. Enjoy your meal at Laem Charoen Seafood!