Restaurant: East Meets West Restaurant
When you are here, eat this! : Tom Yum Kung
Address: 1043/4 Silom 21-23 | Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
Phone: 662 234 6299
Nearest Station: BTS Surasak Station
Open Hours: Monday - Sunday, 12:00AM - 11:00PM
Price: $10 - $40
Shrimp / Fish / Seafood in spicy soup with lemon grass and herbs.
We would not suggest to come here all the way, but if you happen to be around Surasak Station, this is certainly a better choice than to fight with the crowd in the center of the city. You may have to walk few minutes to get to East Meets West from the station, but what you get for return is exceptional.
When you come to East Meets West, you should definitely order their Tom yum kung soup. You will be amazed of how rich and smooth the combination of herbs and spices with coconut milk that makes you smile every sip. We would definitely go back again just for their Tom Yum Kung soup.
Total distance: 800m, 9 mins （on foot）
Starting Point: Surasak BTS Station (Follow Exit 3)
Steps to follow: 1 - 14
1. Facing the ticket gate, turn around and follow the arrow.
2. Make a left turn at Exit 3.
3. Turn left to go downstairs.
4. After you come downstairs, walk straight for about 150m until you reach the intersection.
5. When you reach the intersection, cross the street and make a right turn.
6. Go straight for about 200m before you make a left turn.
7. When you reach the brown building on your left, make a left turn.
8. Walk straight ahead for about 90m before you make a right turn.
9. Make a right turn at the white building.
10. Go straight ahead for about 200m until you reach the end of this street.
11. Make a left turn at the end of this street.
12. Walk straight for about 50m and make a left turn.
13. Make a left turn to go inside.
14. You will soon find East Meets West Restaurant on your right in less than 20m. Enjoy your meal!