Restaurant: Blue Elephant
When you are here, eat this! : Black Chicken Green Curry
Address: 233 South Sathorn Road, Kwaeng Yannawa, Khet Sathorn, Bangkok 10120, Thailand
Phone: +66 (2) 673 9353
Dress Code: Smart casual
Nearest Station: BTS Surasak Station
Open Hours: 11:30 - 14:30, lunch and 18:30 - 22:30, dinner
Credit Card: Amex, Diner’s Club, Mastercard and Visa.
Price: $35 - $100
This green curry with rare black chicken in coconut milk and Thai sweet basil leaves and pea aubergines is one of the most popular dishes in Blue Elephant. The Chinese believe that the black chicken is very healthy especially for rejuvenating the body. This dish is accompanied by crispy roti bread and it can be substituted by free range of chicken.
The restaurant, which has long been a very popular spot with locals and foreigners who live in Bangkok, has a great ambiance from both inside and outside. The space in the room is very well furnished and the blue lightings from outside is just impressive.
Total distance: 69m, 1 mins （on foot）
Starting Point: BTS Surasak Station (Follow Exit 2)
Steps to follow: 1 - 7
1. Facing the ticket gate, turn around and follow the arrow.
2. Make a left turn at Exit 2.
3. Go straight and make a right turn to go downstairs.
4. After you come downstairs, turn around and follow the arrow. Walk straight for about 40m.
5. You will pass the convenience store on your right hand side.
6. You will find Blue Elephant on your right. Make a right turn to go inside.
7. This is the entrance of Blue Elephant. Enjoy your meal!