1. Reservation Policy
- When the customer makes a reservation via our System, we will send an e-mail to confirm the reservation.
- The customer must agree to receive the confirmation email by usage of the System.
- In the event that the seats were unable to reserve on the customer's preferred date and time, we will inform the customer via e-mail. If we were able to suggest for the alternative dates and time, we will inform the customer via e-mail and confirm the reservation after we receive the customer’s response to its e-mail. The customer must respond to our e-mail within 2 days, or else the reservation will be cancelled.
2. Cancellation Policy
- In order for us to maintain a consistent level of service, we ask that the customer cancel the reservation up to 3 days before the reservation date in the event that the customer is unable to come.
3. Confirmation Policy
- The customer will be required to pay a cancellation fee in accordance with our Cancellation Fee Policy.
- In accordance with our Cancellation Fee Policy, we require the customer to provide us with valid credit card information when canceling a reservation.
- The customer is required to agree to our Cancellation Fee Policy when making a reservation.
4. Cancellation Fee Policy
- If the customer cancels the reservation up to 3 days before the reservation date, we will not collect a cancellation fee.
- When the reservation is canceled between 1 and 3 days before the reservation date, we will collect a cancellation fee of 50% of the total.
- When the reservation is canceled on the day of the reservation, we will collect a cancellation fee of 100% of the total.
- If you have any further queries regarding cancellation, please contact Picrumb directly.