1. Reservation Policy
- When the customer makes a reservation via our System, we will send an e-mail to confirm the reservation within 48 hours.
- The customer must agree to receive the confirmation email by usage of the System.
- In the event that the seats were unable to reserve on the customer's preferred date and time, we will inform the customer via e-mail. If we were able to suggest for the alternative dates and time, we will inform the customer via e-mail and confirm the reservation after we receive the customer’s response to its e-mail. The customer must respond to our e-mail within 48 hours, or else the reservation will be cancelled.
2. Payment and Cancellation Policy
- The customer will be required to pay the fee of the tickets by credit card within 48 hours after receiving a confirmation mail from us. The tickets will be automatically cancelled after 48 hours if we cannot confirm the payment.
3. Cancellation Fee Policy
- After customer makes the payment of the tickets by credit card, the customer will be able to cancel the reservation by 5 days before the reservation date. In such case, the customer will be responsible for the booking and the refunding fee of 500 JPY (Approx. 5 USD). Picrumb will refund the amount within 1 week.
- If you have any further queries regarding cancellation, please contact Picrumb directly.