Restaurant: Kisuke (喜助 東京駅八重洲北口店)
Address: 1-9-1, Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo Tokyo Station 1F kitchen street
Nearest Station: Tokyo Station Yaesu North exit
Open Hour: 11:00 - 23:00 (L.O.22:30)
Close: New Year's Day
Price Range: [Lunch]￥1,000～￥1,999, [Dinner]￥1,000～￥1,999
Credit Card: (VISA, JCB, AMEX, Diners)
Seats: 42 seats
Kisuke is one of the best places to have Gyutan (Beef Tongue) around Tokyo Station. The beef tongue in Kisuke, which has an excellent savory smell that gives you a good appetite, is very tender and juicy. The thickness of the meat that has a perfect chewy texture is completely mind-blowing. The Sumibiyaki Gyutan Set menu for lunch that includes 8 slices of meat, the tail soup, pickled vegetables, and grated yam with rice boiled with barley is 1300 yen which is very reasonably priced.
・Total distance: 190m, 2mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Tokyo Station, Yaesu North Entrance
・Steps to follow : 1 - 6
1. This is the ticket gate of JR Yaesu Kitaguchi (North Entrance).
Now, "facing" the ticket gate, you will have to turn to RIGHT to start your way.
2. Ticket gate should be on your LEFT. Now go straight ahead 30 meters until you find ticket machines to your LEFT.
3. When you find ticket machines to your LEFT, you are on the right track. Go straight ahead 15 more meters until you see a restaurant in front of you.
4. When you reach this restaurant, make a left turn and you will find a street that says "Kitchen Street" above your head.
5. Here is the entrance to the Kitchen Street. Go straight ahead for about 100 meters until the end of this street. When you reach the end of the street,
make a left turn.
6. When you reach the end of the street, make a left turn.
7. Go straight for about 5m and make a right turn.
8. The first restaurant to your left is your destination.
9. Enjoy your meal in Kisuke (喜助)!