Zubora is a Japanese Izakaya
restaurant which offers decent and well-made set courses including Sashimi, the Grilled Fish, and Boiled Fish at very reasonable prices. If you are on a budget trip and do not have an idea
where to eat especially for lunch at Ikebukuro, try Zubora. The space inside is quite limited, but it is Japan, you may consider that is part of fun. The Sashimi, Grilled Fish, and
Boiled Fish Set Courses are affordably priced under 800 Yen and you will get 4 types of fresh raw fish for Sashimi Set Course. This restaurant offers very honest, healthy and simple dishes
that represent good value for money. Needless to say, Zubora is also open at night as it is a Izakaya restaurant offering all kinds of traditional Japanese cuisines.
Restaurant: Zubora (ずぼら)
Recommendation: Sashimi Set, Grilled Fish Set, and Boiled Fish Set
Address: 1, Higashi Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo 23-11
Nearest Station: Ikebukuro Station East exit
Open Hour: 11:00 - 14:00, 17:00 - 23:00(L.O.22:30)
Price: [Dinner] ￥2,000～￥2,999 [Lunch] ～￥999
Credit Card: N.A
Seats: 30 seats
Picture Guide to the Restaurant
・Total distance: 500m, 6 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Ikebukuro Station, Central Gate 1
・Steps to follow : 1 - 19
1. Facing Central Gate 1 at JR Ikebukuro Station, turn to left to start your way.
2. Walk straight for about 80m and you will find the Coin Locker to your left.
3. Make a left turn after you pass the Coin Locker. You will also find a clock ahead of you.
4. Walk straight for about 20m and you will find CHERRY ROAD ahead of you.
5. Walk straight this CHERRY ROAD for about 50m and you will find the stairs to the EAST EXIT to your right.
6. Go upstairs to the EAST EXIT.
7. Facing back the stairs, here is the signboard that says EAST EXIT.
Turn around to go outside.
8. Go outside and you will find crossings ahead of you.
9. Cross the 1st and 2nd street and make a right turn.
10. After making a right turn, walk along the street for about 20m and make a left turn.
11. Walk straight for about 100m until you reach the crossing.
12. When you reach the crossing, cross the street.
Then walk along the left side of this building ahead of you.
13. Walk straight for about 120m. You will make a right turn at the 2nd street from here.
14. Make a right turn at the 2nd street.
15. Walk straight for about 60m and make a left turn.
16. Walk straight for about 50m and make a right turn at the convenient store.
17. Make a right turn at the convenient store.
18. Walk straight for about 25m and you will find your destination to your right.
19. Enjoy your meal at Zubora (ずぼら)!
｜Kyoto Station｜Shijo｜Fushimi Inari｜ ｜Bangkok｜バンコク｜Hong Kong｜ ｜The vending machines in Japan｜Sushi in Season｜Best Yokocho in Tokyo｜