For those who like having delicious Japanese sake more than beer while having slices of sashimi (fresh raw fish), Ino is the place to go. The restaurant has a sharp sense of finding
Japanese sake that goes quite well with the food they offer as how wine goes well with the French cuisines. Though, the focus here is the super fresh raw fish prepared on a stunningly
beautiful dish with soy sauce and a bit of wasabi next to it. You can taste the mind blowing freshness of the sashimi delivered directly from the fish market in your mouth which might also
spur your drinking appetite. Enjoy the outstanding Japanese sake and the fresh sashimi in Ino!
Restaurant: Ino (イノ)
Recommendation: Japanese Sake, Sashimi (Raw Fish)
Address: 2F Daini Shanpole 2-40-1, Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
Nearest Station: Ikebukuro Station West exit
Open Hour: 17:30 - 04:00 (L.O.03:00)
Close: Year-end and New Year (12/31 - 1/4)
Credit Card: VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX
Seats: 40 seats
Picture Guide to the Restaurant
・Total distance: 450m, 5 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Ikebukuro Station, Central Gate 1
・Steps to follow : 1 - 15
1. Facing Central Gate 1 at JR Ikebukuro Station, turn to right to start your way.
2. Walk straight for about 60m until you find TOBU signboard to your right.
3. When you find TOBU signboard to your right, make a right turn and you will find an escalator ahead of you.
4. Take the escalator to go upstairs.
5. Go outside and make a right turn.
6. Walk straight for about 40m until you reach the crossing.
7. When you reach the crossing, make a left along the street.
8. Cross the street and make a left turn.
9. Walk straight for about 200m until you reach the big intersection.
10. When you reach the intersection, cross the street and make a right turn.
11. Walk straight for about 150m until you reach the big intersection.
12. Cross the street and make a left turn.
13. Walk straight for about 15m and you will find your destination to your right.
14. Take the stairs to the 2F.
15. Enjoy your meal at Ino (イノ)!
｜Kyoto Station｜Shijo｜Fushimi Inari｜ ｜Bangkok｜バンコク｜Hong Kong｜ ｜The vending machines in Japan｜Sushi in Season｜Best Yokocho in Tokyo｜