Another excellent Tsukemen shop near North exit of Ikebukuro Station. What makes the bowl of Tsukemen in Enji eminent is its dense potage-ish soup. The soup is not so oily heavy, but rather fresh tasting. Not too salty and the flavors are just outstanding. It contains the fatty upper part of the whitefish that makes it look creamy on the surface and the juicy chashu pork with bamboo shoots and mizuna green impressively match with the its seafood based. Once you try dipping 2 or 3 strands of noodles into the soup, you will realize its first rated quality. You must not leave Enji without trying its Vegepota Tsukemen 800 Yen. It is undisputedly a tsukemen house that you cannot miss out on when you are in Ikebukuro.
Restaurant: Vegepota Tsukemen Enji (ベジポタつけ麺えん寺)
Recommendation: Vegepota Tsukemen (ベジポタつけ麺) - 800 Yen
Address: 2-48-2, Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo reply Tague Ikebukuro 1F
Nearest Station: 4 minute walk from Ikebukuro Station North exit
Open Hour: 11:30 - 16:00, 17:30 - 23:00
Price Range: [Lunch] - 999 yen, [Dinner] - 999 yen
Credit Card: N.A
Seats: 10 seats (counter seats)
Picture Guide to the Restaurant
・Total distance: 280m, 3 mins （on foot）
・Starting Point : JR Ikebukuro Station, Central Gate 1
・Steps to follow : 1 - 13
1. Let's start your way from JR Ikebukuro Station Central Gate 1.
Facing the Central Gate 1, turn to right to start your way.
2. You will find a signboard that says "North Exit" in less than 20 meters. Make a right turn at the signboard.
3. Walk straight for about 100m until the end of the hallway. Make sure to pass the North Exit signboard.
4. Make a left turn at the end of the hallway.
5. Walk straight for about 15m and you will be able to find the stairs to your right.
6. Go upstairs.
7. Facing the North Exit, turn around and follow the arrow behind.
8. Walk straight this street for about 50m and you will be able to find the traffic light to your left.
9. Make a left turn to cross the street. Then make a right turn by following the arrow.
10. Walk straight for about 30m and you will be able to find the crossing ahead.
11. Cross the street and make a left turn.
12. Walk straight for about 30m and you will find your destination to your right.
13. Enjoy your meal at Vegepota Tsukemen Enji (ベジポタつけ麺えん寺).
｜Kyoto Station｜Shijo｜Fushimi Inari｜ ｜Bangkok｜バンコク｜Hong Kong｜ ｜The vending machines in Japan｜Sushi in Season｜Best Yokocho in Tokyo｜